16 December 2005

It's A People Thing

I have been posting at some different boards lately. You have seen some of my comments about debating with left, the tactics they use and my impression that they (the ones I have talked to) are not interested in honest, civil debate. I just recently had a debate on religion (touchy subject I know) on a right wing forum. And while I expected more from that crowd I leave that site disappointed that the tactics employed were the same. It's not like I expect to change a mind but rather hope to have someone on the other side honestly articulate an opposing viewpoint. Not only did I not get that but I got some rather uncivil behavior as well. It's a people thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/19/2005 02:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home