03 December 2005

Vatican's Stand On Homosexuality

Ellen Goodman's piece, A Vatican Retreat on Homosexuality, is exactly what I expected from the Left in commenting on the recent pronouncement from Rome. I don't know if she is Catholic, (if she is then she isn't a very learned or informed one) but I can say her analysis is both simplistic and lazy. Rather than comment on her piece point by point I thought it better (and easier) to link to someone who has already done a good job.

It's An Easy Policy to Attack - If Don't Put It In Context

I was wondering how long it would take the Mainstream Media to start mis-stating the new policy of the Catholic Churches regarding gays. When you try hard to misunderstand the new policy, it is easy to start attacking it.

Ellen Goodman did not take long. Today in the Washington Post, she blythely skips over parts, and misstates others Continue Reading Here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home